direct your correspondence regarding translations to Google Translate.
I speak no languages well (yes – barely my own).
When in France: “es-tu anti-vaccination ?” … reply “êtes-vous un déni d’immunité ?
Roumania: “ești anti-vaccinare ?” … reply “ești un negator al imunității ?”
Poland: “czy jesteś przeciwnikiem szczepień” … reply “czy jesteś osobą, która zaprzecza immunitetowi”
U.S.A: “are you an anti-vaxxer ?” … reply “is that a gun ? “no I’m not anti-vax”
Note: Fogeyman spelling of Roumania. Also, the gap between word and question mark – a quirk.
My first like is from Christina … Fogeyman doesn’t know how to send thanks, yet – Thanks.
As of 19 March 2020 …. “I didn’t know that – is that a conspiracy theory of yours – are you anti-vax ?”
Scroll down to Status of Covid-19
Use the link below to download letter templates that you can send to your MP and GP. The letter encourages debate and usage of Ivermectin.
Try Dave Cullen … Computing Forever.
“They won’t coerce you to have a vaccine”.
“Vaccine passports – what planet are you from ?”
We’re all in it together (control that smile before you start laughing).
Ever wondered what Galileo must have felt like ? As of 2020 you do.
The bells are ringing for me and my gal … are yours ?
photograph from … https://rarehistoricalphotos.com
At an individual level the chances of dying of coronavirus is low.
- Over the whole epidemic, even if there is no vaccine, a high proportion will not get it.
- Of those who do, a significant proportion (exact number not yet clear) have no symptoms.
- Of the symptomatic cases, the great majority (around 80%) a mild moderate disease.
- A minority will have to go to hospital, most need only oxygen. The great majority of these survive.
- A minority of those need ventilation.
- A minority of every age group sadly die with current treatment, but even of the oldest group most do not.
Above was shewn to an audience at Gresham College, London on the 30th April 2020.
Chris Whitty – Chief Medical Officer and DHSC Chief Scientific Adviser.
The full video of this Chris Whitty lecture can be heard here.
Dr. Pierre Kory’s testimony to a Senate committee on 8th December 2020
The Polymerase Chain Reaction Test
Note the published date of this video … 2013 !